GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. The terms of usage and rules about copying are clearly listed in the GNU General Public License.
- Prehistory: until GIMP 0.54 in 1996.
- Ancient history: until GIMP 1.0 in 1998.
- History: from 1.0 to the current GIMP.
- Linking to us, including images of Wilber
- Is it legal to sell copies of GIMP?
- GIMP everywhere - where and how GIMP is used
- GIMP authors and contributors
Important GIMP Links
- The GNU Image Manipulation Program - www.gimp.org
- GIMP Wiki - wiki.gimp.org
- GIMP Bugzilla - bugzilla.gnome.org
- The GIMP Toolkit - www.gtk.org
- GNU Project - www.gnu.org
- GNU General Public License - GPL